Everit Kft. is committed to providing high quality service to our customers, and our team of experts are on-hand to ensure our customers continue to benefit from our solutions with minimal disruption.
Our support services are available to all customers with a valid license or active subscription for our software products. Our SLA covers Everit’s apps exclusively and does not cover support of Atlassian software or any third party software.
Business hours and response time
Everit’s business hours are from 10 am to 6 pm CET/CEST, Monday to Friday. Our office is closed on national holidays listed on this calendar for Hungary. When creating a support request through the available support channels, Everit Kft. aims to respond within 24 hours (excluding national holidays) and provide an update at least every 48 hours for existing support requests, although we frequently respond much faster. Our goals are to answer the majority of requests within the same business day. Everit Kft. will use reasonable efforts to provide support in accordance with this Service Level Agreement, and will not be responsible for any delays caused by the customer for reasons beyond Everit’s control.
We make an exceptional effort to provide support to all of our customers in accordance with our SLA, however, supporting free applications or tiers may have a lower priority than other requests, in which case response or resolution time may increase.
You can request support through one of the following channels:
In case of a request for support, if it is possible, please provide us as much relevant information as possible, such as:
- The app name and version you are using
- The version of Atlassian application, you are using
- Web browser used and its version number
- Steps to reproduce the issue, screenshots, etc.
Everit’s support includes:
- Help with troubleshooting problems with Everit products that cause an interruption to service availability or product malfunction
- Help with issues arising out of Everit product installations or upgrades
- Technical assistance through the provision of support documentation
- Support is provided in English and Hungarian
Everit’s support does not include:
- Phone support
- Product training or demo
- Support for customers without a valid maintenance agreement, license or active subscription
- Support for Atlassian product configurations not related to an Everit product
- Support related to non-Everit apps
- Help with programming against product API
- Support in any language other than English and Hungarian
Changes to this Service Level Agreement
This Service Level Agreement is effective as of 2018.09.26 and will remain in effect except with respect to any changes in its provisions in the future. We may update our Service Level Agreement from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Service Level Agreement on this page.
You are advised to review this Service Level Agreement periodically for any changes. Changes to this Service Level Agreement are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions, please contact us via email: email@example.com